- Health-Wealth, Happiness and Peace: Mr. Save and Mr. Sanghavi have found the right way of life which they want to dedicate through this book.
- Why farming?: Life may go on without clothing and shelter, but it cannot go on for long without food.
- First step towards farming: For a healthy life one needs healthy food. However, due to The Modern Method of Farming today, is the land healthy? No…..! Then make it fertile in just 4 months.
- The first meeting: Hot discussion between Save & Sanghavi about view of 9900% profit.
- You are what you eat: India is peace-loving country than by whose sins terrorism has entered in India.
- Mr. Save's help: Oh! This is a wasteland and we cannot grow anything on it. But……..!!!
- Discussion with my brothers: Five sons together cannot take care of their parents, but the green world can do it.
- The beginning: Based on Jainism and non-violence farming is started.
- Mr. Bhaskar Hiraji Save: Know Mr. Save's life.
- Path of perseverance: Through hard work received a good amount of profit.
- Modern farming an illusion: If you want to ruin any country then make the farmer run behind Modern Method of Farming.
- Paddy by Japanese Method: Really! Are the farmers less intelligent?
- Water- the lifeline of paddy: without any manure paddy cultivation
- Organic paddy: More yield, profit and nutritional production.
- Organic wheat: The region is not fit for growing wheat but still……
- Resignation: Government services means to fulfil politicians’ and higher officer's demands by injustice.
- Income from vegetables: Farmers get lots of income through vegetable cultivation.
- A bitter experience: In the beginning a single bag of chemical fertilizers will give a startling production. But later…..
- Horticulture: For the first experiment of 1957, Mr. Save was called a ‘Crazy Man'
- Moisture, not water: A plant's mother does not allow the roots to go towards water.
- Organic horticulture: For the experiment of 1957 Mr. Save is now called a ‘Krishi Pundit'
- Weeds are a blessing: Is nature stupid enough to give birth to an enemy? Why do Modern Farming's scientists consider weeds as an enemy?
- Only horticulture: From Agronomy crop switched over to Horticulture.
- Earthworms: Farmer's best friend: Farmer's best friend: Oh God! See the foolishness of men, excreta sold and purchased.
- Live and Let Live: Due to some greed people's natural cycle has been disturbed, so everyone has to consume toxic food and water. Now the time has changed.
- Rewards of Honesty : To cheat a farmer means to cheat God. This is the reason why Mr. Save gave up an earning of lacs of rupees.
- Kalpavruksh farm: Mr. Save is the first person in the world who has re-started Organic Farming in 1960.
- Water indicator plant: In the whole world only Mr. Save has discovered a first such plant.
- New relations: Government is impressed with Mr. Save- Sanghavi work, but for promoting….
- Farm production and income: Mr. Save gets 100% income by investing only 10%, but Sanghavi a businessman is not satisfied.
- Sanghavi farm: For the first time in the world; a miraculous result on a wasteland' which was registered in the ‘Limca Book of World Records'.
- Seeds and New experiment : The miracles of local seeds and the system to achieve it.
- Crazy Confidence : The joining of Mr. Sanghavi with Mr. Save.
- Production of Vegetables : On the wasteland investmenthas returned with profit in four months.
- Know the truth on Saturday: The work, techniques and thoughts are disclosed to visitors on every Saturday.
- Chickoo and Litchi: The programs after success.
- Future planning: Planning for the present and the next generation.
- Banana production and income: Lacs of rupees' income from a wasteland, but what did the neighbour got with The Modern Method of Farming.
- A new Coconut experiment: After observation of twin Coconut experiment.
- Coconuts in 3 years: Instead of 7 years received good production in just 3 years from a wasteland.
- Mangos: Now the new saying is ‘The father sows a mango and himself eats it.' Mango production in just 6 months and Ashok Baba finds water.
- Lichee production: Scientists’ false conception and doubt is washed out, by receiving production in just 3 years from a highly diseased plant.
- Sugarcane: Sow once and reap for a lifetime, on moisture only.
- Horticlture in a desert: The project got success and by applying it an 8 person family can survive on one acre of land.
- More profit: In India a horse (organic products) and a donkey (inorganic products) are sold at the same price, but at abroad…..
- Propagate at abroad: Visits of foreigners to the farm.
- Ulterior Motives: Mr. Sanghavi refused a monthly income of Rs. 1,35,00,000/- for the welfare of the country.
- Increase in the water Level: Without any expense an increase in the water table and water requirement decreases. 70% lesser then that required in the Drip irrigation system.
- 10% input seems more: Low cost experiment is done and received reasonable success.
- Animals a burden? When animals are treasure mines, then how can they be a burden?
- Groundnut without water: Grown only with rain water; a successful experiment.
- Dev farm: Because of ‘The Modern Method of Farming' plants did not bear any fruit for 30 years, the same plants started blooming and fruiting in 6 months.
- Manipulation of truth: The specialty of Indians is to ‘Work in India and get appreciated abroad.'
- Healthy life: Arthritis, joint pain and any acute or chronic disease can be cured without any expenditure.
For Book Part –1 in any language, In India with post charges, the cost will be Rs. 500/-. Contact Publisher:
Gujarati Part - 2
On people’s demand we will be publishinga Gujarati Book Part - 2, in which we will give all the scientific and concrete proof of Mr. Save’s Organic Farming System. In this book we will show
1) What is ‘Bhgavan – GOD’ and where we can see them actually?
2) After first tilling, why we should not do second tilling?
3) Which is the right manure and from where can we get it free of cost?
4) For Organic Farming, how will we get local variety seed?
5) Only with little water, how can we do organic farming?
6) Without any pest control, how we can protect our healthy crop?
7) The growth of weed & grass, how we can control them?
8) With 12 Biochemic Medicines, how can anyone cure any disease?
We will publishing Gujarati Book Part – 2 on above subject. First we will publish a book in Gujarati language and cost will be Rs……………… If there is a demand from people OR from the Government then we will publish the same in other languages.
23A, Central Chowpatty building, Chowpatty, Mumbai- 400 007 (India)
Tel: (+91) 022 - 23615184 / 23648011 Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Account No. 1128050007694
United Bank of India
Branch: K.M.Munshi Marg, Mumbai – 400007.
IFSC & RTGS Code: UTBI0KMM639
My Mother, Brothers, Sister, Sister-in-Laws and My wife who have supported me in my Organic Farming Book.